Unigraft® is made of synthetic bioactive glass material. The product is conveniently packaged in a sterile vial and stored within a hermetically sealed foil pouch to ensure product sterility prior to implantation.
Unigraft® offers an osteogenic framework for new bone growth and bolsters a higher level of osteoblastic activity to enhance bone regeneration. FDA has cleared this product for use in treating periodontal defects, extractions sites, sinus elevation, apicoectomy and root resection, cranial and facial augmentation and augmentation of the alveolar ridges.
Unigraft® Product Benefits
- Easy to use - quickly stabilizes the wound site
- Non-pyrogenic and non-immunogenic
- Compatible with autologous and freeze-dried bone
- Completely resorbable and transforms into natural bone with time (approximate resorption time of 6 months)
Unigraft® Clinical Studies
- Management of Radicular Cysts Using Platelet-rich Fibrin and Bioactive Glass: A Report of Two Cases
- Intentional Replantation of a Hopeless Tooth with the Combination of Platelet Rich Plasma, Bioactive Glass Graft Material and Non-resorbable Membrane: A Case Report
- Clinical Evaluation of Platelet-Rich Plasma and Bioactive Glass in the Treatment of Intra-bony Defects
- Management of a Perforating Internal Resorptive Defect with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate: A Case Report
- Clinical Application of Unigraft® in the Treatment of Human Periodontal Defects (PDF File)